2005-11-02

New beginnings

You have to start somewhere.

This blog is/will be/hopefully will manifest as an attempt to record and reflect on the absolutely intense spiritual journey I am on. In the last year and a half my life has turned and twisted in ways that I never could have predicted or anticipated as my former secular self. It's as though I have woken up in a completely different world.

Rather than summarize how I got here, I'm just going to jump in to my reflections on meditation, karma, the nature of mind and reality, coincidence, and wisdom as we go. Maybe you'll be able to piece the story together out of the scattered bits that I reveal along the way, if you are so inclined.

And I welcome discussion from any and all who are either spiritually inclined, or are tempted to make fun of those who are.

JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home